Thursday, July 19, 2007

iPod Video - Gotta love Reno 911



Deputy Trudy: "Hey Terry"
Terry: "Hiiiiiiii"

Deputy Trudy: "Hows it goin?"
Terry: "Doin grrreat, A plus"

Deputy Trudy: "Ok, good"
Terry: "Totally sober"
Deputy Kimball: "That's great"
Terry: "Sucks"
Deputy Trudy: "Good for you"
Terry: "I mean I love it"

Deputy Trudy: "Yeah, we've gotta report, ughhh, several reports actually that people have been finding pubic hairs in their burritos. Yeah....You know anything about that??"
Terry: "Nooo! That's awful!"

Deputy Kimball: "Yeah it is. Seems a little peculiar that you uhhh handle food."
Terry: "I don't touch the food"

Deputy Trudy: "So you don't touch the food?"
Terry: "No, its on a trayyy. I take it and I give it to you and I say 'Take it...and don't put pubic hair on it!' I say that specifically"

Terry: "Wellll...thats too bad about the hair. I'm serious, I'm gonna call the police."

No comments: